DONATION DROP BOX LOCATIONS:
DELAWARE COUNTY PA
– United Communities Southeast Philadelphia; Front & Ellsworth
– Van-Bett Boutique; 1233 E. Luzerne st, Philadelphia PA 19124
PICK UP: contact us at creatingdialogue [a] gmail.com
For the 2013 Prom Drive we have partnered with the non-profit Rising Sons and community org Dreaming Beyond.
Help us create an opportunity for young women and men from economically disadvantaged backgrounds to have a memorable prom experience by giving them access to free gently-worn formal wear.
2013 Prom Drive
Darby Borough Community Center : APRIL 14th 1pm- 4pm
Martin Luther King Jr. Recreation Center APRIL 19th 6pm-9pm
Clarence Fraim Boys and Girls Club MAY 4th 1pm-4pm
The REACT Co. is supporting the 2013 Prom Drive by donation a portion of their proceeds from their upcoming LIVE Music Series .
The organizers (R. Lambert, L.Tabb, P. Fullard, & L. Adams) of The InterCommunal Giveback Feast & Concert needs YOUR help to purchase food, print materials, and equipment for a community feast and clothing drive that they are bringing to the Allegheny-West community. The InterCommunal Giveback Feast & Concert is an annual year-end free event that travels each year to different under-served Philadelphia communities, offering a hot meal, gently-used clothing, non-perishable food items, and an evening of entertainment for community members.
Don’t have any used clothes to donate? Fresh out of canned food to give? That’s okay! You can make a tax-deductible donation to our 2012 Intercommunal Giveback Event by clicking the link below!
Your donation will help to make this event special for all of our guests by providing them with food and resources for healthy living.
Thank You for your continued support of Mic Check 1-Two!
Do you know a girl who deserves to be pampered like a princess on her senior prom?
Mic Check 1-Two! is looking for one lucky girl who will have a custom-made prom dress designed especially for her. We will have her make-up and hair done for her prom and the entire journey will be filmed.
Want to nominate a special young lady? Review the qualifications below!
Send a short letter to email@example.com with your nomination, stating why you feel your nominee is the right girl to receive the custom-made dress and royal treatment.
- Candidate must be in her senior year of high school with a strong academic/attendance record (Please submit copy of a recent report card or progress report)
- Nomination letter must include a little information about the young woman (her interests, her struggle (if any) and any obstacles she faces or has had to overcome)
- Her senior prom must take place between April and June of 2012.
- Please send all nomination letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 24, 2012.
- Please indicate the date of the senior prom for your nominee in the letter
**The Prom Dress Drive is open to nominees ONLY ! **
– Each young lady that is nominated will automatically be eligible to participate in the Prom Dress Drive in early March, 2012 but only one girl will receive the royal prom treatment, complete with a handmade, specially designed dress and hair & make-up for her special day.